Attention all photographers of all skill levels. The Muskoka Photography Club and TriMuskoka would like you to participate in photographically documenting the upcoming historic inaugural Muskoka Ironman on August 30th, 2015 in Huntsville and Lake of Bays.
We would like action photographs (ACTION category) of the athletes swimming, biking, running and in transition. As well we would like you to photograph any other aspect of our community that impressed you during the event (GENERAL category). These could be landscapes (both natural and man-made), people shots, crowd shots, event shots and so on – the kinds of pictures you would show your friends so they could get some sense of the area in which the event was held.
There will be prizes supplied by Huntsville’s Cavalcade Colour Lab Photo Source for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in each of the following categories:
All you have to do, is simply have to upload your best photo in each category by noon of August 31st and a panel of professional photographers will judge the submissions and announce the winners on September 6th.
- 1st prize $100 worth of photo processing at Cavalcade Photo Lab
- 2nd prize $50 worth of photo processing at Cavalcade Photo Lab
- 3rd prize $25 worth of photo processing at Cavalcade Photo Lab
To upload your photo:
- Go to WeTransfer (a secure large file transfer site)
- At the initial prompt asking you if you are interested in WeTransfer Plus, select “Skip”
- Agree to the terms
- Follow these instructions on the screen