Let Us Be Your Host
Undoubtedly, Muskoka's prestige and popularity is second to none when it comes to summer and winter tourism in Ontario. And in Muskoka, we take relaxing as serious as seriously as we embrace endurance sports and triathlon. Muskoka is Canada's triathlon playground, and we are so lucky to live smack dab in the middle of it.
The TriMuskoka Triathlon Club is a growing family of likeminded individuals that embrace the challenge that the sport that presents to club members of all abilities, as well as enjoy being part of a social group where fun and supporting each other in their goals is central to our core values.
This site will help you learn more about:
- The TriMuskoka Triathlon Club and all the great benefits of being a part of a supportive family of active individuals
- Our homegrown TriMuskokan Short Course Championship Triathlon and Try-a-Tri complete with a number of relay divisions, individual events, and triathlon club challenges.
- TriMuskoka's cure for the midwinter blahs! The TriMuskoka Winter Indoor Triathlon Classic and family fun snow day. We guarantee that it will be as much fun as it will be challenging!
- IRONMAN 70.3 Muskoka and all of the other endurance sporting events that take place in Muskoka
- Vacation advice and planning to Muskoka, whether it is for training or racing. Let us help you plan your accommodations, your meals, and your downtime sight-seeing and activities
- All of the great training routes in Muskoka for swimming, biking, and running as well as places to get your nutrition, or where to go for a gym workout
In 2012, National Geographic voted Muskoka as the #1 place to spend your summer vacation. So why wouldn’t you want to come up to Muskoka to train, race, and of course relax?
With the options of lounging on the dock at one of our many lakefront cottages and resorts, or exploring the vast array of roads that course through the forests and granite rock cuts, at your disposal, Muskoka is a choice that comes naturally.
TriMuskoka is much more than a voice for endurance sports in the Muskoka region, and your host for your training vacations in Muskoka. We are a triathlon club whose members are of enthusiastic and supportive endurance athletes, from novice to experienced, that help each other improve each others performance and fitness. We welcome visiting athletes who are vacationing in the area to join in on our workouts as we want them to enjoy the beauty and the terrain that we like to call home.
We have a fantastic homegrown event, designed by triathletes for triathletes called The TriMuskokan. This fun and community based event is our very own race that is run by our triathlon club designed as a relaxed and supportive event to help those athletes that are new to the sport as well a great short course right in the heart of triathlon c a short course triathlon that is right in the heart of Triathlon Country!